Every time you’re happy, you know you’re not totally happy. Why does every smile equivalent to sadness? Why does it become a perfect tandem? Lots of question keeps bothering my aggravating heart.
My life is like a cycle of the most frustrating, saddest and worst event that a life could have. Why do I still smile despite of my situation?
Why can’t it be 100% happiness and that’s it. NO sadness. NO give and take.
Yes this is my life, outside the house I’m happy doesn’t seem to have a huge problem but when I’m here, I’m so suffocated with angst.
I’m so pissed with abusive people that leave their priorities to others. I hate it because I’m one of those who are left with these priorities of others.
It’s like doing a job for others but it benefits them.
This is so blood boiling but still I can’t complain or I can’t even manage to tell them frankly because of this so-called FAMILY. Alternatively, this feeling of thankfulness for what they have done to you before, a small thing. However, compare from what they are doing to me it’s not even worth the thank you.
For example, this is your pet, a gift for you, but who is taking care of your gift? Me? Who is not really the receiver of the gift but what; I shouldered all the responsibilities that you should be doing. In addition, I’m not receiving any shares from you. I took all the responsibilities all the necessities that the pet needs, I gave it all, and I don’t even receive any contributions from you; you don’t even give financial support for you pet. This is not mine, to think that I can leave this die, but I'm not that cruel; you’re abusing me being an animal lover.
My problem is why can’t I complain? Because this will cause a conflict to the family, my family is so ruined and this complaining thing will ruin it much.
Why can't I even try, but I think I did, in text. However, no reply very clever putting it all in my shoulder, nice one there cuz.
I typed all my suffering here from this situation. But it doesn’t end here. There’s still more. Moreover, hope by means of this I think I can let all sorrows that I have.
When can I have my most awaited hAppy ending.?

No comments:
Post a Comment